Instructions for Patch-N-Go Repairs
1. Patch should be applied at temperatures above 40 F.
2. It is critical that the surface has been cleaned of any surface contaminants such as dirt, water, or oil.
3. Remove surface contaminants with the Alcohol Swab that has been provided in the Patch-N-Go Kit. Allow the alcohol to evaporate.
4. It is not necessary to roughen or use a primer before placing patch on the area in need.
1. Be sure the patch extends at least 1" from all damaged areas.
2. Partially peel back the backing on the patch and apply the leading edge of the adhesive backed film to the cleaned surface.